Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Year Hopes, Plans, and Ideas

Well, it's now January 1st, and it's time for the obligatory New Year's post about resolutions, plans, and so on.

What, you thought I was going to do something different?

So here are my plans:

Professionally - improve my coding skills; work more on getting testing infrastructures built around my work code; start learning more about the other areas of The Job's new products; build something useful to the public in Python; learn more about VMs and use of the cloud.

Personally - sustain an exercise program for more than 2 months; work on my photography project; declutter the house (at least one item per day disposed of by trash, sale, recycling, or reuse); blog at least once a week; write some fiction every month.

Socially - well, let's just say I need to see how much time I have left after doing all of the other things.

I'll post later with the list of specific things of interest to technical types.


No comments: